Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Time for TRICK OR TREAT!




                                  





Department stores put up their Christmas display... are they nuts?
We haven't even had Halloween yet! I love Christmas so much just like anyone else, But Christmas trees and ornaments should be displayed after Halloween is done! Right?? Back to Halloween,

my kids do not want to wear the same outfit that they wore last year because that would make you look the same as last time, I'm OK with that.  Make sure that you pick something appropriate and fun at the same time.
The reason why I like Halloween is because it’s an opportunity to let our children dress up and express themselves while having fun. Mom's rules are no inappropriate outfits or horror costumes allowed with me.  Anthony's & Thomas's school does not allow things like weapons, blood or other scary  things as part of a Halloween costume and I don’t think that it should be allowed either.  When I was a kid costumes weren’t like this, the dresses would come up to your knees, now the dresses barely cover your butt.
At Party city I saw costumes for 8 year old girls which were really short, how do the parents allow their children to pick these costumes??
Some don’t have moral standards of their own, and our society encourages that sort of thing unfortunately. I would never let my daughter dress the way I see some girls dressed on Halloween or at any other time. I am blessed to have good kids who don't argue with me when it comes to choosing a Halloween costume or anything else.
 Little firefighters use your imagination,with this exceptional quality fireman costume! Holds up to endless role play rescues. My son loves to wear his!
It's time for TRICK OR TREAT!  This is the best part of Halloween, look at all the candy that came out of your bag checking out the goodies to stuff yourself with. Also check the candy some people might put hazards into...be careful!! Watch out for hard candies if you don’t want to run the dentist bill, these can break your teeth if you bite too hard. And make sure that you take out any candy with ingredients your allergic too. If you’re not sure throw it away, better safe than sorry. Happy Halloween!


                                               Lombardi Ranch 

                                   

                                        Getting ready for trick or treating!         
                                    Good times at Armenian school
                                         My boys at the school fair
                                 Thomas in kindergarden with Ms. Lundin :)     
                                            Lombardi Ranch  

                          

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember those good old days,even though it was just a few years ago,lol:).keep writing more blogs mom,love them!!

Nune M said...

love love love